[Choir] CHOIR SCHEDULE for Thurs 11/9

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 8 13:14:05 EST 2017

Dear All,

We are getting close to the home stretch. We have exactly six more rehearsals before the MESSIAH Sing at St. Matthew Trinity Lutheran on Sunday 12/3 (7pm), and eight rehearsals before our own Fall Concert on Sat. 12/9 at DeBaun. If you are a once-per-weeker, cut those numbers in half.

Please consult your section leader for notes if you have missed choir recently.  Please try to do this outside of rehearsal, as we are running out of time to review/restate everything. Thanks (reminder: those leaders are Emily Raque, sopranos; Ellen Drennan, altos; Max Cool, tenors; and Tyler Jones, bari-basses).

If you're having trouble with any chorus, DO listen to your part on cyberbass.com. It can't do the full job, but will certainly help!

http://www.cyberbass.com/Major_Works/Handel_GF/Handel_Messiah.htm

Special schedule this Thursday:

6:45 Tenors - we'll work "And the Glory," "Stripes," "For Unto Us" (other as time permits)

7:25 Add Altos - "For Unto" and "And the Glory" (other, time permitting)

7:55 FULL CHOIR BE READY TO SING. We will run ALL CHORUSES if at all possible, more or less in this order (it's not the performance order, fyi):

- Since by Man

- And the Glory of the Lord??

- Behold the Lamb of God

- For Unto Us

- Surely -> And with His Stripes -> All We Like Sheep?

- Hallelujah Chorus

- He Trusted in God

- And He Shall Purify

- Glory to God