[Choir] Fall SDS show - GO!!

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 8 13:53:53 EST 2017

Dear All!

Just a reminder that the fall Student Dramatic Society production, "The Musical Comedy Murders of 1940," is THIS WEEK. A number of choir members are involved, and I hope you will go support them!

The show is at DeBaun, Thursday at 9:00 (if that's the ONLY - I mean ONLY - night you can go, you can leave choir a very few minutes early to race down to DeBaun), Friday at 8pm (that's when I'm going), and Saturday at please-see-the-many-posters-b/c-I-don't remember (there's a matinee and an evening show on Sat).

Dear SDSers - BREAK LEGS! I'm greatly looking forward to Friday's show.

Cheers,