[Choir] Please check your info for concert program -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 29 17:30:35 EST 2017

Dear Choir!

Please check the following for the correct spelling of your name, correct class year, etc. If you see any kind of typo, please alert me by email - JUST me - no "reply to all," please! :-)

This is, of course, for the Fall Concert program. President's Ensemble folks - since P.E. isn't singing on this concert, I omitted those notations.

Thanks -

BR

THE STEVENS CHOIR, Fall 2017

Sopranos

Chelsea Aure '18

Elizabeth Bottoni '21

Kiera Dillon '20

Sarah Dollard '19

Isabelle Rose Joyce '20

Dana McGuire '21

Emily Raque '19^

Emily Renjilian '21

Robyn Verrill '18

Fei Wu '18

Altos

Moenika Chowdhury '18

Ellen Drennan '20^

Behnoush Golchinfar, grad

Tao Liu, grad

Julia Martin '20

Eleni Rotsides '21

Jennifer Searing '21

Monica Traupmann '19

Angelina Zaccaria '21

^ Section Leader

+Sectional rehearsal leader

Tenors

Max Cool '19^

Ian DiGuilio '18

Yifeng Li, grad

Clayton Lundgren '21/bari swing

Greg Mercado '18

Daniel Monroy '19

Jerry Remig '20/bari swing

Sean Willemann '21

Baritones & Basses

Anthony Campesi '18

Daniel Cesare '21

Max Copeland '19

Jie Dai '19

Adam Gincel '18

Tyler Jones '19+^

Luke Langner '21

Anthony Lee '18

Nathan Moore '19

Paul Reilly '19

 Derek van Rouendal '20

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects