[Choir] 6:15 CALL - ST. MATT'S TONIGHT

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 2 12:00:34 EST 2018

Dear Choir -

Reminders about this evening's Carol Sing:

- Call time: 6:15 - for warm-up, review. Event start time: 7pm (invite people!)

- Location: St. Matthew Trinity Lutheran Church, southwest corner of Hudson & 8th Streets

- Attire: no need for Choir dresses/tuxes. Please wear clothing that reflects creditably on Stevens, as we are representing the school in a public venue.

That means: neat clothing, nothing ripped or clearly worn out, no slogans et al on shirts (only exception: Christmas-themed tops, sans snarkiness).

Button down or other nice shirts, sweaters, blouses, slacks, skirts/dresses - yes.

T-shirts - nope.

Nice black jeans yes; please avoid blue jeans, especially if they have a worn-out look.

- MUSIC: most of you have your folders - be sure to bring them, and then to bring them again to rehearsals this week in DEBAUN (not the Music Room). If your music is still in the Music Room, you can pick it up until 1:00 today and again between 3-5 pm.

I'm going to ask some members coming from a Bissinger event to rescue any music remaining in there after their afternoon event lets out.

Looking forward to some Handel and Rudolph!

Cheers,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects