[Choir] Thank you! (and remember - we're in DeBaun this week. Bring your folder!)

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 3 09:59:50 EST 2018

Dear Choir,

Thank you for your lovely work yesterday evening. I wish you could have heard "O magnum" from my vantage point, with all the sound mixing in the sanctuary's center. It was truly beautiful.

Extra thanks to Nathan for the delicious gingerbread cookies!

Cheers,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects