[Choir] A message from Stephanie

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Sat Feb 24 14:01:03 EST 2018

Stephanie asked me to send this out...

Hi All,

Dave temporarily took Bethany off the list, so I could email you. With that being said, don't "reply all" to this email after today.  As many of you know, Bethany has the memorial service for her mom today. It's in WA. I looked up the obituary and sent flowers to the church. Ian and Julia organized it with me. I wrote our names and The Stevens Choir on the card. I just wanted to let you know in case she thanks you. See you all Monday! If you're singing in the recital, please remember to reply to that email. Thanks!!

Stephanie Safko