[Choir] Choir - we're BAAACK!

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 26 14:57:49 EST 2018

Dear Choir!

I hope you had a good week off (from Choir, that is). I'm looking forward to seeing you all again this week.

Here's a link to a piece we're starting tonight - "Katyusha." And yup, we're singing it in Russian!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82xvUDSrGxQ

Our arrangement is different - a cappella, for SATB - but this gives you the idea (and a clearer presentation of the language than purely choral clips).

My thanks to new member Alexei Ohotin for the idea - and for being our Russian coach. :-)

My thanks, as well, to all of you - particularly Stephanie, Ian and Julia - for the flowers that appeared at my mother's memorial service in Olympia on Saturday. They were lovely, and very, very much appreciated.

All best,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects