[Choir] We're back!

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 19 09:56:26 EDT 2018

Dear Choir,

Welcome back! I hope you all had a wonderful and refreshing break.

Right before break started I sent around midi files for the various parts in "Make Our Garden Grow."* Please try to give your part a listen before rehearsal!

Looking forward,?

BR

*there were a couple email fails...let me know if you didn't receive the files.

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects