[Choir] Solo auditions: Shadowland, Homeward Bound

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 21 22:28:46 EDT 2018

Dear All,

This is for those of you who are interested in the "Shadowland" and "Homeward Bound" solos. I'd like to hear singers at the following times next week:

Monday 3/26: from 6:00-6:30 and 9:00-9:30

Thursday 3/29: from 6:00-6:30

First come first serve - but please do not wait to the last minute! Rehearsal must start on time.

If none of the above can work for you, please alert me.

Part of the audition involves you knowing the music and being ready to sing it. :-)

Best,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects