[Choir] SUNDAY MAY 6 @ 4pm = NEW CONCERT DATE / tech is 5-6, 12-2

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sat Mar 24 20:46:16 EDT 2018

Dear Choir,

The shifting schedule at Stevens due to snow days has, as you know, necessitated a change of our original concert date

To be clear - we are NOT giving the concert on Sat 5/5, as that day has now been transmogrified into a Thursday.

After consulting with The Powers and many of you, please note that the Choir Concert will be held on:

SUNDAY MAY 6, 4:00pm (NOT NOT NOT evening)

Please alert your family and friends ASAP!

All calls on Sunday May 6:

Tech:

12:00 soloists; possibly Max/Stephanie clarinet-piano check

12:30 FULL CHOIR

1:45 President's Ensemble

Concert Calls:

3:00 Choir to stage; dressed & ready for final warm-up/music checks

3:30 House opens

4:00 Curtain

We're aware that there may be some conflicts; please let me know if that applies to you. This is the best overall option, however, given the circumstances.

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects