[Choir] Your conductor is singing -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 16 11:10:07 EDT 2018

- on a recital this coming Saturday 10/20, 7:30 at St. Matthew Trinity Lutheran Church on 8th & Hudson in Hoboken.

So, about a minute from campus.

I hope very much to see some of you there! You'll hear some glorious music, and I have to assume singing if of interest to people in choirs. Please invite any/all folks. 😊

About the program:

  *   Ian DiGuilio will be singing Sondheim, some with me, and a trio from Ragtime -
  *   A fine baritone will be singing some classic Broadway -
  *   We're doing a good lot of Gershwin - Stevens pianist Seana Flood is contributing to this.
  *   I'm singing a deeply loved favorite of mine, Samuel Barber's large concert piece "Knoxville: Summer of 1915." This is originally for soprano & orchestra; we're doing the piano reduction by Barber.

The recital is a benefit for a very worthy cause; donations requested but not required.

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects