[Choir] OUTFIT FITTINGS - new members, please read

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 22 09:30:18 EDT 2018

Dear New Members of the Stevens Choir,

The Week of Measurements is upon us! That means that this week, I must:

a) measure all new men for tuxedos

b) find out from all new women what size dress works for you. We have a range of sample dresses for trying on.

WOMEN: The dresses will be out in the Music Room much of the week. If you cannot come early or stay a bit after Choir either today or Thursday, please contact me so I can be sure to leave them out at an alternate time that works for you.

MEN: I'll need to take several measurements to know what size tux pieces to order for you. It's pretty quick. I can do this between 4:30 & 6:30 this evening and for a bit immediately after Choir, from 6:30-7pm tomorrow (Tues), and from 5:30-6:30 on Thursday. Please contact me if none of these times are possible.

Best,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects