[Choir] NEW MEMBERS - OUTFIT MEASUREMENTS/FITTINGS

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 28 16:04:02 EDT 2018

This is for any new member who hasn't yet:

a) if female, tried on sample dresses and noted your correct size on the size sheet next to the dress rack in Practice Room 3

b) if male, been measured for your tux.

If either of those applies to you, I MUST GET THAT INFORMATION THIS WEEK. Preferably tomorrow, Monday. We have to order outfits, and then need enough turnaround time to take hem measurements AND send them out for hemming.

DO NOT WAIT.

Please write to me ASAP if you still have not done this and you are a Thursday-only person. It should really be taken care of no later than Tuesday, so an order can go in by Wednesday this week.

Thank you.

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects