[Choir] Thank you and Congratulations

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun May 5 00:51:37 EDT 2019

Dear Choir,

Congratulations on a very fine performance this evening. You did yourselves proud, and me as well. Thank you!

I'd like to extend special thanks to everyone who did something extra -  Tyler-in-so-many-ways, our readers, our soloists, and our instrumentalists, especially Carter, who came in at the eleventh hour and did such a wonderful job.

Bravi tutti!!

Thank you, as well, for the lovely flowers.

Warmly,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects