[Choir] Tuesday = MONDAY next week, and...Carlow!

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 11 20:07:06 EDT 2019

Dear All,

A reminder that we DO have Monday choir next week - we just have it on Tuesday. All of Stevens - clubs, Greeks, teams, classes - is expected to abide by that schedule. Except WebCampus.

And, a preview of a yet-to-be-distributed piece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wub-cy_jhr4

This will  give you an idea, though it's obviously not a choral arrangement. 🙂

Cheers,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects