[Choir] Soloists for Fall 2019

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sat Oct 12 21:21:38 EDT 2019

Dear All!

I hope you are well into a weekend that will give you at least a little time for rest and relaxation.

I am writing to announce the outcome of last week's solo auditions. First, a very sincere thanks to all who sang for me. I had some very difficult decisions to make.

Without further ado:

"Do You Hear the People Sing" - David Staronka on the bass solo; Sean Willemann on baritione/tenor

"The Schuyler Sisters" from "Hamilton" -
  Angelica: Julie Wierzbicki
  Eliza: Abby Hulse
  Peggy: Xuanzhu Luo

"All they that see him" (the tenor recitative preceding "He Trusted in God") - Joe Wolverton

"Mama, Look Sharp" -
  Son 1: Max Cool
  Mother 1: Ellen Drennan
  Son 2: Nick Hite
  Mother 2: Nicole Milette

"MLK" - Letitia Gonzalez Marquez

Again, my very sincere thanks to all who auditioned. Tough decisions on solos fall into the category of "a good problem to have," and that's exactly what happened here.

See you Tuesday night (don't forget - Monday schedule!) -

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects