[Choir] Clarification for SDS/Choir members

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 26 17:58:23 EDT 2019

Dear Choir Members who are also in the SDS production -

It has come to my attention that your director has instructed you to be at SDS rehearsal right at 9pm tonight.

Please note that leaving choir early to attend another rehearsal is not - I repeat not - ok. The director clearly does not realize this, but after tonight, I trust will understand this basic parameter of working at Stevens.

I have alerted the DeBaun staff working on the show of the issue.

You are all released during your production week with my blessing, and I look forward to seeing the show! However, before that time, your prior commitment to Choir needs to be honored, as per the policy for many years now.

Thanks and see you soon -

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects