[Choir] SPECIAL SCHEDULE TONIGHT (Thursday 9/26)

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 26 10:22:12 EDT 2019

Dear All,

Stephanie is unavailable most of this evening, as she must attend a Back-To-School event where she teaches during the day.

SO - please take careful note of the following special schedule:

6:45-7:10: Bass/Baritones

7:10-7:40: Tenors

(If you are a B1/T swing, please come to both so as not to miss anything)

7:45-8:15: Altos

8:15-8:35: Sopranos

8:35: FULL GROUP (all sections)

Please be right on time - as you can see, the above is very precise. Please also be ready to specify any parts, in any piece, that you would like to review. Beyond that, I'll be filling in some blanks (i.e. BB articulations for the latter half of the Handel) and starting some new parts work (i.e. Hamilton). Then we'll put things together.

All best,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects