[Choir] Any objections to photos being used?

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 6 11:04:14 EDT 2020

Dear Folks,

I've had requests from the office of Development & Alumni Engagement to use screen photos from "Choir in the Corona Lane." This would be for "here's what's happening online at Stevens" purposes.

Please let me know, ASAP, if any of you object to your image or name showing up (in the event you are in a shot from one of the sessions). This would really be regarding the first session - I got permission from the group starting out at the other ones.

We don't have many photos, and several have been posted on Facebook anyway, but just in case.

Cheers,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects