[Choir] MESSIAH Sing, 7pm Friday in the Corona Lane!

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 9 21:54:28 EDT 2020

Dear All!

A reminder that tomorrow (Friday) there's a "Choir in the Corona Lane" at 7pm Eastern. In honor of the holidays - and of the fact that the Stevens Choir does a MESSIAH Concert every 4-5 years - we'll be having a good time singing the choruses that are generally on those concerts. That is, the most popular ones. 🙂

https://stevens.zoom.us/j/365834433

We're turning off Zoom audio now (mostly) during the music itself, so everyone can enjoy their own sings to the shared video. Then we switch back on our sound for each other.

Tuesday was also a MESSIAH day, and was great fun. Hope to see you tomorrow!

FYI, the full invitation info, including all the dial-in numbers, was sent earlier. If you need it and can't find it, please email me before 6:30 tomorrow.

Cheers,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects