[Choir] Fw: Tonight's Corona Choir, 7pm

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 14 11:03:10 EDT 2020

Dear Choir!

My thanks to those of you who appeared at sectionals for "Sicut cervus" last night (and last week). You should all have the email with recording instructions and materials.

I'll look forward to seeing more of you on Thursday.

PLEASE DO contact me if you are unable to join the scheduled sectionals. We want full participation if at all possible, and we can figure something out to bring you up to speed.

Tonight is a "Corona Choir" session to which you are all of course cordially invited. Details below.

Best,
BR

Subject: Tonight's Corona Choir, 7pm

Dear All!

The link etc. for tonight's Choir in the Corona Lane is at the bottom of this email in red. Please note I've chosen to mute participants upon entry, which seems to be the best way, overall, to prevent disruptions from any choir-crashers and yet easily allow legit latecomers.

The plan: to start really reviewing "Witness" and the Alma Mater towards creating virtual choir videos. Huzzah!

Here are the sing-along-to-this videos created for us by the absolutely wonderful alum Diana Voyer, should you wish to check them out ahead of time:

WITNESS -
Master Score Video
https://youtu.be/uRC3KdzJ35Q
Soprano
https://youtu.be/ohOfVv3C4nU
Alto
https://youtu.be/rOTMnjv-n9c
Tenor
https://youtu.be/4I9x_QSPZ-0
Baritone
https://youtu.be/a1PrdxIsl4U
Bass
https://youtu.be/IIdkc7wlB78

Yes, you've read right - at my request, Diana added the very bass-y bass line from Halloran's original 8-part arrangement. We've always used the 4-part - but this situation presents an opportunity to let our real basses have some additional fun should you so desire, guys. 🙂

ALMA MATER -
Full Score and Audio (to get tempi/practice):
https://youtu.be/mhMLHnL2U04
https://youtu.be/emVpweCISNI
https://youtu.be/Zyqsx-47ufM
https://youtu.be/CB35-UWx7vE
https://youtu.be/1_SywCtWcQE

ZOOM INFORMATION:

Bethany Reeves is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Choir in the Corona Lane, Tues & Fri 7-8
Time: Apr 14, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://stevens.zoom.us/j/102876663

Meeting ID: 102 876 663
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,102876663# US (New York)
+13126266799,,102876663# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 301 715 8592 US
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US
Meeting ID: 102 876 663
Find your local number: https://stevens.zoom.us/u/acP1mQhnYA

Join by SIP
102876663 at zoomcrc.com

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
221.122.88.195 (China)
115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
213.19.144.110 (EMEA)
103.122.166.55 (Australia)
209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
69.174.57.160 (Canada)
207.226.132.110 (Japan)
Meeting ID: 102 876 663

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects