[Choir] Alma Mater sectionals this week

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 26 23:24:40 EDT 2020

Dear Choir,

This is for those of you who do not yet feel confident on the Stevens Alma Mater, or who are so used to how Dave Z. does it in President's Ensemble that you could use a review of how I do it. 😉

The virtual choir projects include the Alma Mater, and it is my hope that most of you will submit a video after "Sicut cervus."

About that - my thanks to everyone who has submitted their "Sicut" file!

TOMORROW and Thursday - sectionals to learn (or review) the Alma Mater. Please note I'm mixing up the calls, just to try to be fair -

6:45-7:15 Altos
7:20-7:50 Baritones/Basses
7:55-8:25 Sopranos
8:30-9:00 Tenors

Zoom link for Monday 4/27:

https://stevens.zoom.us/j/91505429689

Meeting ID: 915 0542 9689
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,91505429689# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 915 0542 9689
Find your local number: https://stevens.zoom.us/u/adnrpJevJD

Join by SIP
91505429689 at zoomcrc.com

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects