[Choir] Alma Mater sectionals tonight

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 30 11:18:46 EDT 2020

Dear Choir,

As was the case Monday, tonight's sectionals are for those of you who do not yet feel confident on the Stevens Alma Mater, or who are so used to how Dave Z. does it in President's Ensemble that you could use a review of how I do it. 😉

The virtual choir projects include the Alma Mater, and it is my hope that most of you will submit a video for it after "Sicut cervus."

Please note I'm mixing up the calls (again), just to try to be fair -

6:45-7:15 Tenors
7:20-7:50 Altos
7:55-8:25 Baritones & Basses
8:30-9:00 Sopranos

Zoom link for Thursday 4/30:

Topic: Choir Sectionals - Alma Mater
Time: Apr 30, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

https://stevens.zoom.us/j/92787056700

Meeting ID: 927 8705 6700
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,92787056700# US (New York)
+13017158592,,92787056700# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects