[Choir] Recording of Choral Topics #1 - Medieval / Neo-Medieval

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Aug 31 21:35:06 EDT 2020

Dear Singers!

My thanks to those of you who joined me for a wonderful geek-out over the beginnings of Western choral music and some "neo-m" pieces from more recent years.

Several people with Monday night conflicts have asked me to please share around the Zoom recordings of these talks, so here is tonight's:

Topic: Topics in Choral Music (#1 - Medieval / Neo-Medieval)
Date: Aug 31, 2020 06:59 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Share recording with viewers:
https://stevens.zoom.us/rec/share/xcBYc-zd7kVIH8_z6Rz0XukiF6TMT6a8g3Qc_6YPmUygotRLIuEcsp1uTf0gew0l

Cheers,

Stage Director/Acting Teacher, DeBaun Theatre Projects