[Choir] Choir is on TUESDAY next week -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 13 16:07:34 EST 2020

Dear Choir,

We follow the larger Stevens schedule, and next week, these things are true:

  *   Stevens is out on Monday 2/17, President's Day. That means no Choir, lessons, or classes. You have the day off.
  *   Tuesday 2/18 will be on a MONDAY schedule. WE DO HAVE CHOIR.
  *   All Stevens Tuesday activities, clubs, etc. need to observe and honor this larger school schedule. Please do not skip rehearsal because of a Tuesday club. There is no Tuesday at Stevens next week.

Looking forward to getting back our full complement of singers - we have some rockabilly, some "Lion King," and some wonderful divisi music to tackle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJrXhjt7Gwo

Cheers,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects