[Choir] MUCH ADO! Come see the show, folks!

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 13 10:59:54 EST 2020

Dear Choir!

As you know I wear two hats at Stevens - music, and theatre.

Tonight at 9pm is the opening night for Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing, a major project for that second hat. It's a very fun show, and I hope you'll be able to come support the many members of the Choir who will be onstage. Singing and dancing included!

Choir IS meeting. We will also release early, as I must get down to DeBaun and my hope is that many of you do that as well.

Can't make it tonight? There are two additional performances: tomorrow (February 14) at 8pm, and Saturday (February 15) at 2pm.

Admission is free with your Stevens i.d.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects