[Choir] Dear Choir!

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 23 14:02:12 EDT 2020

Dear and Boy-Do-I-Miss-You Choir,

So, we will NOT be having rehearsal as usual this evening or Thursday evening. And as you all know by now, our concert, along with all other campus events for spring 2020, will not be happening. It is very disappointing (and I am greatly grieved for all members of the "Addams" team, as well), but alas, that's where we are as a school and as a country.

We may revisit some of the repertoire in the fall. The idea of losing "Jabberwocky" is simply unacceptable!

As to Right Now: I am very much interested in seeing what we can do towards continuing with some singing. I have limited tech available (!), but we could try some singing over Zoom and perhaps other platforms if I can gather the needed resources. This first involves finding out what they are, a brave new world for me...if anyone has ideas, please don't hesitate to chime in! Music & Tech folk - ??

Please write back to me at breeves at stevens.edu if you'd be interested in participating in some form of online singing. 🙂

I hope you and your families are all well. Take care.

Best,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects