[Choir] Tonight's Choral Topics: NATIONAL SONGS

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 2 15:23:02 EST 2020

Dear Singers!

Tonight's Topics in Choral Music looks at our major national songs, and those of several other countries as well.

Hope to see you - and I hope you have all voted or are doing so tomorrow!

Join Zoom Meeting, 7-8:30 tonight -
https://stevens.zoom.us/j/93149677869
Meeting ID: 931 4967 7869
Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Find your local number: https://stevens.zoom.us/u/adZiGHqHUo
93149677869 at zoomcrc.com

Cheers,
Bethany

Stage Director/Acting Teacher, DeBaun Theatre Projects
Stevens Institute of Technology

Stage Director/Acting Teacher, DeBaun Theatre Projects