[Choir] Topics Recordings; hiatus to later this month

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 4 15:48:33 EST 2020

Dear Singers!

For the interested, below you will find recordings of this past Monday's and last Thursday's Topics evenings.

Hiatus: during November, my responsibilities to DeBaun PAC's dramatic projects are going to require a great deal more of my time. Accordingly, I am taking a Topics hiatus.

I'll be returning on Thursday 11/19 if possible, and definitely by Monday 11/23. I'm looking forward to doing a Choral Topics on early American music for Thanksgiving week. 🙂

All best,

Bethany Reeves

Topics in Choral Music: National Songs
Start Time : Nov 2, 2020 06:56 PM

Meeting Recording:
https://stevens.zoom.us/rec/share/eNfmPG6C4Su003hIWTfagStI4_AlZeqDa-Dbphvzb3l3xRWpVYlqbbzb6lIX7W36.MeTRcKAzChZoXdCo

Topics in Singing: Samhain/Allhallowtide/Halloween
Start Time : Oct 29, 2020 06:58 PM

Meeting Recording:
https://stevens.zoom.us/rec/share/IbYLjVKKCs9yqhB2uw-cxxntBjjx6QG_fwjj8icOBqGT8xBtxpOIKaHgHyhnUUDp.tiUt6zNUOllXQbQY

Stage Director/Acting Teacher, DeBaun Theatre Projects