[Choir] Topics in Singing tonight, 7-8:30 / Recording of Monday's Choral Topic

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 22 14:56:09 EDT 2020

Dear All!

Tonight's Topics in Singing webinar is titled "Bring in the Clowns!" We'll be taking a look at the rise of popular opera buffa (comic opera) in the socially tumultuous 1700s.

Hope to see you!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://stevens.zoom.us/j/99283967699
Meeting ID: 992 8396 7699
Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Find your local number: https://stevens.zoom.us/u/acY5jRU7yi

RECORDING from this past Monday:
Topics in Choral Music - Splendor in Sound: The Baroque, I (fantastic music from Purcell, Schutz, Handel...)
Start Time : Oct 19, 2020 06:53 PM

Meeting Recording:
https://stevens.zoom.us/rec/share/LX0W2i5mGCkMbeB00Aofj1Tu8Yj480m_eZ2A2yEVXwHtuKigQE4r3IXkJj8se-fT.P6Te-vfqBegZw-Pz

Cheers,

Stage Director/Acting Teacher, DeBaun Theatre Projects