[CSA] Club Fair postponed to 14th

Christina Tsui christina.a.tsui at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 18:21:53 EDT 2011

Hey everybody!

Club Fair, which was suppose to be *this Wednesday the 7th had been
postponed to next Wednesday the 14th* due to the bad weather!

For anyone unfamiliar with Club Fair, the description is below. Anyone's
welcome to *sign up.*
*
*
opportunity to make an impression on our future club
members and gives you an opportunity to see the new faces on campus. Sign up
for a shift to help give
advice and suggestions alongside yummy CANDY and TATTOOS
*Date: Wed. Sep 14th on Humphrey Lawn. 2 - 5pm*
*
*
*Sign Up! - *
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnL_460YhJDTdHVWZ1hDNERxQnN5emw3WWdyelJEa2c&hl=en_US<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnL_460YhJDTdHVWZ1hDNERxQnN5emw3WWdyelJEa2c&hl=en_US#gid=0>

*Chip and Dip Sign Ups:*
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnL_460YhJDTdHROOVN2S3RsT1N1Q2FVMTY0bUltYkE&hl=en_US
*
*
*My next email shall be arriving briefly! - Look forward to this years Mid
Autumn Festival!!*
--
Christina Tsui

Business and Technology Undergraduate