[CSA] Come to the Mid-Autumn Festival!

Christina Tsui christina.a.tsui at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 12:52:43 EDT 2011

Hi guys! *Two Things Here:*
*

   1. There's a free treat for all of you coming up next Monday. CSA and
   CSSA are hosting the Mid-Autumn Festival. Check it out below. *Seats are
   RSVP only*, so RSVP ASAP :]

If you want to help out with setting up, dining,or waiting the tables, just
Sign Up!

*Sign Up:*
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnL_460YhJDTdEMzN1hNR0xMbDZpRVdhLTdzS3habEE&hl=en_US#gid=0

*      *2.  GBMs will be postponed until after the Club Fair next Wed. *
Reminder:* GBMs will be every other Monday.

*Event: Mid Autumn Festival*
*When:* Monday, Sept 12
*Time:* 8:30 - 10:30pm
*Location: *Bissinger, 4th floor howe

*RSVP @* Stevens.csa.cssa at gmail.com (*Specify undergraduate or graduate* and
your *name*)

The Mid-Autumn Festival, the third and last festival for the living, was
celebrated on the fifteenth day of the eighth moon, and that falls on*
September
12th *this year.

Thus, CSA and CSSA are proud to co-host the Mid-Autumn Festival. We welcome
you to an evening of games and entertainment, topped off with a filling
dinner and moon cakes! Doors open at 8:30. Everyone is welcome to come enjoy
this cultural treat.
Undergrads: Free Admission
RSVP is required. Seats Limited.
Any questions? We'd be glad to answer them at Stevens.csa.cssa at gmail.com

Buckle Down, I'm writing emails to you all year long!
--
Christina Tsui

Business and Technology Undergraduate