[CSA] CSA Hang Out - Washington DC Trip - Saturday, 2

Christina Tsui ctsui at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 29 21:34:35 EDT 2013

Hey lovely ladies and gentlemen of CSA,

This email is my personal invitation to you to join me at BSU's tour this
Saturday in Washington DC. I recently came back from studying abroad and
was really surprised to see so many new members; I would LOVE to meet and
bond over some fun events soon with you all.* FUN EVENT NUMBER ONE is
detailed below:*

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email or give me a
text.

*Date of the Event---------------------------------------------------*
Saturday, November 2 (9am - 8pm)
Deadline to Confirm------ Thursday, October 31 11:59pm
Send Confirmation to ---- bsu at stevens.edu
*
*
*Cost of The Trip-----------------------------------------------------*
You pay $5 for the ENTIRE trip (transportation, tour)
*
*
*Itinerary-----------------------------------------------------------------*
*9am - 1pm*  Commute to Washington DC from Campus
*1pm - 2pm*  Tour of Smithsonian
*2pm - 4pm * Free Time
*4pm - 8pm* Commute back to Campus from Washington DC (Exception!)

The *exception* is that I would like to stay in Washinton DC a little
longer to see more of the exhibits at the Smithsonian and to enjoy the city
(3 hours is really short to see some 5+ exhibits plus explore the capital
as per BSU's itinerary above).

*If you would like to join me and stay longer on this trip, reply back to
this email to let me know*; Many of you are freshmen or sophomores and this
is a great time to see new things/meet upperclassmen (ON BUDGET!) and go on
a mini vacation away from school.

*Details to the Extension Below:-------------------------------*

***Date of the Event*
Saturday, November 2 (9am) to Sunday, November 3 (5pm)
Deadline to Confirm------ Thursday, October 31 11:59pm
Send Confirmation to ---- bsu at stevens.edu
*
*
*Cost of the Trip *
*$83 TOTAL for 2 days 1 night trip-------------------------------*

*$0 *Museum Admission Fee

*$5 *goes towards BSU
*$10* Sunday breakfast
*$20 *Saturday* *dinner
*$23 *goes towards return trip via GreyHound
*$25* for a Double (2 Full Beds, *< *4 people/room) at a decent hotel

*
*
*I**tinerary*
*---------Saturday, Nov 2-----------------------------------------------*
*9am - 1pm     *   Commute to Washington DC from Campus
*1pm - 1:30pm   *Check into hotel
*2pm - 6pm*        Visit Smithsonian
*6pm - 7pm *       Dinner Together
*7pm +               *Explore Washington DC
*----------Sunday, Nov 3 ----------------------------------------------*
*10am -11am     * Breakfast
*1pm                  *Check out of hotel

*Full Disclosure: * I am planning this extension out of interest and for
fun. It still has to be approved by BSU since it piggy backs off part of
their budget and might run a liability issue if we branch off and stay
longer. In the case that this proposal is passed, I would love to propose
it to you first since there is still time to decide and because the deal is
a pretty cheap. Otherwise, the 4 hour ride by bus there and back will be
lots of time to play games and get to know you.

*You said you're hesitant? *I am VERY good at planning things like this
(I've done it for international travels for groups of 15+, so if you want
to come AND if this is passed by BSU - it will be well organized and you
will be informed throughout the process.)

Again, iIf you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email or give
me a text.

--
Christina Tsui

*Stevens Institute of Technology*
Business & Technology Undergraduate, B.S. '15
Business Intelligence and Analytics, M.S. '15
S1373 One Castle Point on the Hudson | 07030 New Jersey | United States
Phone +1 908-205-5228
ctsui at stevens.edu | www.stevens.edu