[CSA] CSA Hang Out - Washington DC Trip - Saturday, 2

Christina Tsui ctsui at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 30 10:37:28 EDT 2013

BSU has said that this is OK.

*If you want to GO to this event (but not stay overnight), follow these
steps:*

   1. Send your confirmation to BSU at bsu at stevens.edu BEFORE Thursday
   11:59pm
   2. SEND YOUR CONFIRMATION!
   3. There are less than 8 spots left, send your confirmation to BSU :)

*If you want to GO to this event AND stay overnight, follow the sesteps:*

   1. Send your confirmation to BSU at bsu at stevens.edu BEFORE Thursday
   11:59pm
   2. Respond to THIS EMAIL to let me know you're joining BEFORE Friday,
   11:59pm
   3. Pack Your Backpack/Suitcase
   4. Make sure you bring the change needed (I will pay for everything
   beforehand and you can reimburse me later.)
   5. Also note - It will most likely be mixed gender rooms to keep costs
   down and the fun memories up.

That's it. Hope to hear from you all soon! If you have any questions, feel
free to shoot me an email or give me a text.