[CSA] Volunteer Form for Dim Sum Delight

Kennith Chan kchan1 at stevens.edu
Sat Apr 26 15:40:11 EDT 2014

Hi everyone!

As you all may know, this Monday we are hosting our event,

*DIM SUM DELIGHT!*
Monday April 28th 9PM, Babbio Atrium

We need* volunteers* to help with this event! If you are interested, here
link to the volunteer
form<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj0GkKK7asm4dENrY2QtLXpyLUJ2aWQ4M3lvQ2tyQnc&usp=sharing>.
You just put to your *Name, Email, and Phone Number*  into the form under
the role you want. We'll need plenty of people to help with setup and
cleanup! There are also roles like waiting tables, serving food and drinks,
and hosting. If you've never done any of these things, don't worry! We'll
prep you in advance on how to do the job.

Once again, the volunteer form can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj0GkKK7asm4dENrY2QtLXpyLUJ2aWQ4M3lvQ2tyQnc&usp=sharing

Thanks for reading and hope you help out!

-Kennith Chan
CSA Secretary