[CSA] Reminder for Dim Sun Delight! Volunteers needed!

Kennith Chan kchan1 at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 27 22:58:39 EDT 2014

Hi everyone!

This is a reminder that tomorrow is.....

*DIM SUM DELIGHT!*
Monday April 28th 9PM, Babbio Atrium

We still need* volunteers* to help with this event! If you are interested, here
link to the volunteer
form<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj0GkKK7asm4dENrY2QtLXpyLUJ2aWQ4M3lvQ2tyQnc&usp=sharing>.
We still have a lot of places to fill so come out help! We need plenty of
people to help with setup, cleanup, waiting tables, serving food and
drinks, and hosting. If you've never done any of these things, don't worry!
We'll prep you in advance on how to do the job.

Once again, the volunteer form can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj0GkKK7asm4dENrY2QtLXpyLUJ2aWQ4M3lvQ2tyQnc&usp=sharing

Thanks again and hope you help out!

-Kennith Chan
CSA Secretary