[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #4

FAST pom1 at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 10 15:26:54 EST 2020

Hope you having a great day!

** Mabuhay!
Congrats to Karun for a job well done at Wanna Canta!

** GBM #9.5 2/20!
Hey y'all next week is an important GBM! We're gonna be ratifying our Constitution changes! These are important because it dictates things such as what it means to be an active member of FAST, the responsibilities of various eboard positions, and much more! If you're considering running for FAST eboard, you should definitely come! Pull through so we can pass our Constitution in preparation for Eboard elections! 👀