[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #11

FAST mpabalan at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 16 15:29:21 EST 2020

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

Mabuhay!
Welcome to Stevens FAST!
This is the weekly FAST Newlsetter where we go over events for this week!

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

** Thankful you came to FASTgiving!
Thank you to everyone who came down last Thursday and took part in our FASTgiving! Hope you enjoyed repping your FAST Harry Potter House and competing against the other houses in games! Congratulations to the Samartherin House for taking home the dub!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(*❦ω❦)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

** CONGRATULATE OUR MR PI REP!
THANK YOU EVERYONE who came to support our wonderful Mr.PI Rep PJ OM over the weekend in Mr. PI 2020! This event had a major turnout and the support was incredible! Even more so is that PJ has made some FAST history as the first FAST Mr. PI Rep since 2007 to place in the Top 5. What's even more amazing is that our rep got:

SECOND PLACE / FIRST- RUNNER UP

We are so proud of him and would like to thank everyone in FAST for their support!

#MrPJOmygod

What's up guys! After extensive talks with a few alumni, the FANN club signup deadline has be extended to a TBD date. Our goal in FAST is to share the joy of FAST family, regardless of how old or far a part we are. Therefore, please signup as a way to connect to those who wish to once again be a part of the family!

FANN: Fast Alumni Networking Neighborhood

"A great excuse for FAST's active general body and alumni to meet, network, and hang out with each other! Similar to our big/little system, the FANN Club is a way to receive/offer mentorship, develop lasting friends, and have fun :) Unlike with big/littles, your neighborhood will rotate (once or twice a year), giving you more opportunities to interact with each other."
FANN Club Signup Form (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=950971b860&e=91a876ab0b)

** FAST GBM #6 TONIGHT!

Already halfway through November?! That's crazy! You know what else is crazy? We are back again with another GBM TONIGHT! For this GBM, our Cultural Chairs will be informing us on Filipino Representation in the media. It's nice to learn about people of any ethnic background making strides in the media today, so we hope you learn a little bit about how Filipinos make their mark in Youtube, Film, TV, etc!

When: Monday, November 16, 9pm
Where: Zoom (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=f5231007e9&e=91a876ab0b) !
Who: Our Cultural Chairs

Stop by to have a fun time!

** COME LEARN SOME DANCES AT DANCING AROUND THE WORLD!
For International Education Month, Steven's STEP is hosting a dance event that focuses on cultural dances around the world. In this event, Stevens orgs will take turns teaching a simple cultural dance to the audience! Our Performance Directors will be representing FAST to teach people some traditional Filipino Dances!

When: Tuesday, November 17, 6-7pm
Where: Zoom (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=834b3cb910&e=91a876ab0b) !
Who: Our Performance Directors

Put on your dancing shoes and come on down!

** BRACE YOURSELVES WINTER IS COMING... AND THEREFORE SECRET SANTA TOO!
Seasons Greetings! FAST’s Annual Secret Santa is still on (dw we’ll still be distanced)! We still want to share the Christmas cheer with ya'll so this year we are exchanging gifts virtually! Signups will close this Saturday, 11/21 and names will be drawn Sunday, 11/22. Gifts will be then sent directly to peoples’ homes with the “exchange” and gift opening will happen on 12/7 through Zoom!

Please signup here if interested! (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=a1efb804a9&e=91a876ab0b)

When: Monday, December 7, 9pm
Where: Zoom!
Who: The FAST Fam

Signup as the Christmas Spirit compels you!

Follow us on our Socials!
Discord (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=c1158711f1&e=91a876ab0b)

Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=4dc89c99ef&e=91a876ab0b)

GroupMe (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=4dec90bf21&e=91a876ab0b)
Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=1378c82ab3&e=91a876ab0b)

Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=78b462304c&e=91a876ab0b)
~Thanks for reading!~

Bababooey -Mark

** View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/90aea57c3de5/fast-fast-weekly-newsletter-6471364?e=91a876ab0b)
** Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=72ae2c2739&e=91a876ab0b)
** Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=36bc1879d8&e=91a876ab0b)
** Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=d4149323b5&e=91a876ab0b)

This email was sent to fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu (mailto:fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu)
why did I get this? (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=811c696bb9)     unsubscribe from this list (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=811c696bb9)     update subscription preferences (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b)
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech . 1 Castle Point Ter . Hoboken, NJ 07030-5906 . USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&afl=1