[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #12

FAST mpabalan at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 29 11:59:18 EST 2020

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

Mabuhay!
Welcome to Stevens FAST!
This is the weekly FAST Newlsetter where we go over events for this week!

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

** HAPPY (LATE) THANKSGIVING!
Hopefully all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We hope you took the time to look around and remember all the people, friends, family, and things you're thankful for! We're thankful for everyone in the FAST Fam: for coming together at events and enjoying each other's company. Seriously, thank you!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*(*❦ω❦)*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

** CULTURAL WORKSHOP #2 TODAY!
We're near the end of November?! That's crazy! You know what else is crazy? We have another Cultural Workshop by our lovely Cultural Chairs! For this Workshop, our Cultural Chairs will be going over a national holiday that actually is on November 30th: Bonifacio Day. It is a day commemorating the birth of Andrés Bonifacio, one of the country's national heroes and revolutionaries. Therefore, this workshop will cover revolutions in the Philippines and the lasting impression they had on its people.

When: Sunday, November 29, 6pm
Where: Zoom!
Who: Our Cultural Chairs

Stop by to have a fun time!

** ASIAN CULTURAL NIGHT COMING SOON!
Time to dive into the Asian part of the Cultural RSOs with Asian Cultural Night Hosted by SASE! Have some fun watching all the Asian Orgs come together for one jam-packed night! There will be presentation, performances, games, and prizes! So stop by if you can and enjoy what an Asian Cultural Night can offer!

When: Tuesday, December 1st, 9pm
Where: Zoom!
Who: All Stevens Asian Orgs

Catch you there!

** SHOW YOUR TALENT AT FAST'S CHRISTMAS TALENT SHOW
We know everyone has a special talent they don't really show! Therefore, FAST is having a talent show this Christmas season! We'll have people from our wonderful GB display their talents for everyone to enjoy! Come thru if you want to be astounded by everyone's talent!

(And if you want to submit a talent, text or email Russell or Jenny, our social chairs!)

When: Thursday, December 3rd, 9pm
Where: Zoom!
Who: Our Talented GB!

Be prepared to be amazed!

What's up guys! The FANN club is still going strong! Please signup if you are still interested as the reveal will be sometime in January!

FANN: Fast Alumni Networking Neighborhood

"A great excuse for FAST's active general body and alumni to meet, network, and hang out with each other! Similar to our big/little system, the FANN Club is a way to receive/offer mentorship, develop lasting friends, and have fun :) Unlike with big/littles, your neighborhood will rotate (once or twice a year), giving you more opportunities to interact with each other."
FANN Club Signup Form (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=a0747b8101&e=91a876ab0b)

Follow us on our Socials!
Discord (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=f3ce491439&e=91a876ab0b)

Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=d82652515d&e=91a876ab0b)

GroupMe (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=dc81af03f7&e=91a876ab0b)
Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=14270d7423&e=91a876ab0b)

Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=1c7a1e6d0b&e=91a876ab0b)
~Thanks for reading!~

Gobble gobble -Mark

** View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/786f24f93848/fast-fast-weekly-newsletter-6473844?e=91a876ab0b)
** Facebook (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=0bd58e2d93&e=91a876ab0b)
** Instagram (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=b2f65daa53&e=91a876ab0b)
** Snapchat (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=c83f52bc26&e=91a876ab0b)

This email was sent to fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu (mailto:fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu)
why did I get this? (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=e6824c1ba0)     unsubscribe from this list (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=e6824c1ba0)     update subscription preferences (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b)
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech . 1 Castle Point Ter . Hoboken, NJ 07030-5906 . USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&afl=1