[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #11

FAST rdumalag at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 9 23:20:53 EDT 2023

FAST. WE HAVE STUFF THIS WEEK. SCROLL TO FIND OUT.

THANKS FOR COMING TO FAST GAMESHOW !!!!

We hope you enjoyed our cultural themed gameshow over a nice bowl of pancit canton !!!

GBM #6

Come to our GBM tomorrow night to hear stories from our alumni speaker Karun !!!

BATTLE OF THE BARRIOS 2023

Come to this year's Battle of the Barrios to support FAST and watch the D3 clubs perform cultural skits !

Reach out to Fenella if you are going/want to go to battle but are not a performer !!!

Saturday, April 15th
Douglass Trayes Hall, Rutgers University

ticket form (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=3c4116ccc4&e=91a876ab0b)

UNITY AFTER HOURS

Enjoyed Unity Showcase??? ESC isn't done yet !!! Come to Unity After Hours on April 19th for a jazzy open mic with all of the cultural orgs!

performance signup form (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=b70d03a61e&e=91a876ab0b)

MX. D3 2023

THE INAUGURAL MX. DISTRICT III PAGEANT: ECHOES OF ANTIQUITY 🕊️

Mx. D3 is a passion project created to celebrate the diversity within the LGBTQ+ community and explore how queerness interacts with the other facets of one’s identity.

Many deem queer mythology a forgotten relic of the distant past, but stories only end when they stop being re-told. The theme of Echoes of Antiquity calls on members of the LGBTQ+ community within District Three to channel the queer mythos that they wish to re-awaken. Mx. D3 representatives shall be incarnations for the night, tapping into the intricacies of their chosen sagas and honoring the longevity of queer resilience, imagination, and triumph.

The inaugural Mx. D3 pageant shall pay homage to the forgotten narratives of ancient LGBTQ+ deities from various cultures. How do these historical recitations live on in you? How will you echo the beauty, wisdom, and power of queer mythos?

malimutan (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=c1d21ac717&e=91a876ab0b)
malimutan

[verb]  to forget something

Ang newsletter? Nalimutan ko ngâ.
The newsletter? I did indeed forget it.

Follow us on our Socials!
DISCORD (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=c9d44f7860&e=91a876ab0b)
FACEBOOK (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=0a9b6d8f15&e=91a876ab0b)
GROUPME (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=9f4fb2d319&e=91a876ab0b)
INSTAGRAM (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e9a16805dd&e=91a876ab0b)
SNAPCHAT (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=ceed99ba81&e=91a876ab0b)
~ Thanks for Reading ~

20 days till barrios fiesta...

-Ron
https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=92ea6fa03d&e=91a876ab0b

View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/f788de8ea093/fast-fast-weekly-newsletter-13688464?e=91a876ab0b)

This email was sent to fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu (mailto:fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu)
why did I get this? (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=6775a7c083)     unsubscribe from this list (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=6775a7c083)     update subscription preferences (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=6775a7c083)
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech . 1 Castle Point Ter . Hoboken, NJ 07030-5906 . USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&afl=1