[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #12

FAST rdumalag at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 16 23:42:34 EDT 2023

FAAAAAST WE HAVE A MASSIVE RECAP THIS WEEK CHECK IT OUT!!!!

THANKS FOR COMING TO BATTLE !!!!

HUGE CONGRATS TO US FOR WINNING 3RD PLACE - BEST OVERALL AGAIN THIS YEAR!!!

Huge shoutout to our PDs Mariel and Cindy, our performers, our backstage crew, our prop makers, our script writers, EVERYONE that was involved in the making of our skit.

We hope you enjoyed this year's Battle of the Barrios!

THANKS FOR COMING TO GBM #6 !!!!

We hope you enjoyed the last alumni speaker series of the year with our very own Karun (and our rowdy alumni friends) !

THANKS FOR YOUR DONATIONS !!!!

Thank you to everyone who donated to our cause during this year's BreakFAST.

Over the past few months we have raised over 600 USD for SOS Children's Village Philippines, an orphanage located in Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa that gives children with no means a better life.

Maraming maraming salamat FAST and to everyone who helped and donated. We hope to work again with SOS in the future!

UNITY AFTER HOURS

Enjoyed Unity Showcase??? ESC isn't done yet !!! Come to Unity After Hours on April 19th for a jazzy open mic with all of the cultural orgs!

performance signup form (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=f86a0ee26c&e=91a876ab0b)

FAST x FLASH x FINEST MIXER

Want to meet and hang out with our D3 friends over at FLASH and FINEST?
We'll be having a mixer with them at the Willowbrook Golf Center this Friday!

Fill out the form below to let us know you're coming, and let Fenella know if you have any questions:

formmmmmmm (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=650f9b15d3&e=91a876ab0b)

paalam (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=076b14a847&e=91a876ab0b)
paalam

[expression]  goodbye

Áalís na akó. Paalam!
I'm going now. Goodbye!

Follow us on our Socials!
DISCORD (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=79687e6b92&e=91a876ab0b)
FACEBOOK (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=dfa457f822&e=91a876ab0b)
GROUPME (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=f64fb27a6b&e=91a876ab0b)
INSTAGRAM (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=061f6b9821&e=91a876ab0b)
SNAPCHAT (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=cf9893d6d4&e=91a876ab0b)

MY FINAL NEWSLETTER

yo it's ron, your secretary here

This is my last FAST newsletter and I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read it every week. Keeping you guys informed on everything FAST related was a big part of the job, and it's been a pleasure being your secretary this year <3

I am now gonna pass the secretary torch to your new FAST secretary Edmund. He's been an amazing Social Chair and Treasurer for FAST, and he's gonna do even more amazing things as your Secretary. I wish him the best of luck with standing at check-in during GBMs and events, and with making these newsletters!

~ Thanks for Reading ~

signing off now <3

-Ron
https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=d3df907283&e=91a876ab0b

View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/f88ff9568caf/fast-fast-weekly-newsletter-13689064?e=91a876ab0b)

This email was sent to fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu (mailto:fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu)
why did I get this? (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=284e7cb78b)     unsubscribe from this list (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=284e7cb78b)     update subscription preferences (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=e08d312604&e=91a876ab0b&c=284e7cb78b)
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech . 1 Castle Point Ter . Hoboken, NJ 07030-5906 . USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&afl=1