[Habitat] Please Read

Stephen J. Yanczura syanczur at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 29 08:32:08 EST 2009

At the end of last semester, I did not accurately budget my time or
allocate my level of commitment; and as a result I found myself
over-committed this past Fall. By thinly spreading my time and effort
between my fraternity, my course work, a huge senior design project and
the host of extracurriculars I belong to, I feel did not devote myself
enough to several of these organizations. Along the same lines as Stan,
I feel like the Stevens chapter of Habitat for Humanity has suffered as
a result of my inactivity and I will be resigning as Treasurer for the
up-coming Spring semester.

Attending the interest meeting last month, I saw many eager faces and I
feel confident that a much more qualified candidate will step up. I
apologize for this disservice and any issues with budgets or accounts
should be forwarded to the past treasurer Mike Naraine ( mdn189 at aol.com
) as he has retained old copies of the material.

Thank you,

Stephen J. Yanczura
Sigma Nu -- Treasurer, ASME
Alpha Phi Omega, Formula SAE