[Habitat_for_Humanity] Habitat Meeting -- in case you missed it

Kyra DiFrancesco kdifranc at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 7 20:41:55 EDT 2016

Hi Guys,

In case you missed last night's meeting (or need a recap), here's what we
talked about:

First off, I've attached the PowerPoint from the meeting and the brochure
we meant to hand out at the club fair. (Heads up: for the brochure, you
need to download it in order to view it properly).

Essentially, we just went over what Habitat is and what we do at Stevens,
which is all covered in the PowerPoint. We also discussed our first build.

Also: sign ups for the upcoming build on the 17th are currently full.
HOWEVER, cancellations are common, so if you'd still like a chance at
going, RSVP anyway and we will add you to our waiting list.

That being said, RSVPing on DuckSync is a COMMITMENT. It is very
inconvenient for us when people sign up and then either cancel last minute
or never show up. Make sure that you are absolutely sure you can go before
you RSVP!!

If you still have any questions, feel free to email back!

Best,

Your Habitat E-Board