[Habitat_for_Humanity] Habitat Saturday Build--Sign ups full!

Kyra DiFrancesco kdifranc at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 14 16:28:12 EDT 2016

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let y'all know that the sign ups for Saturday's build are
now filled. If you RSVP'ed yes and have not received an email from me, you
unfortunately did not sign up in time. As much as we'd love to take more of
you guys, the Monmouth affiliate is only letting us bring 10 people, so we
can only take the first few people who sign up.

The good news is, we'll be having another build next month! Keep an eye out
for more emails from me (like you don't get enough already...) to learn
about next month's build.

Best,

Your Habitat E-Board