[Habitat_for_Humanity] Spring Break

Kyra DiFrancesco kdifranc at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 4 10:02:52 EST 2017

Hey Everyone,

The application period for the Habitat spring break trip is almost here!

If you haven't heard much about the trip, keep on reading, but if you
already know the drill, you can skip on ahead to this non-binding interest
form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfSSImEq3exSDoAIA3L_dIoMA6yksFUkLEIgDyxorcxE3Y9kw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
.

~

During this week-long trip, a group of 9 students and 1 staff adviser will
fly to Orlando and participate in five days of service building a Habitat
for Humanity home. This year, we will be working on two houses, each for a
single mother raising their young children. *No *previous construction
experience is required! In addition, we will have two afternoons off to
explore and visit nearby cities.

If you're interested in learning more of the details, you can find an FAQ,
the floor plan for our upcoming project, and packing list for the trip here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GQhOcyD3AnL-wEHfn7i7lNfhOyQKqMpCRC_gorsvNx8/edit?usp=sharing>
.

And lastly, if you'd be interested in applying for this trip, please fill
out this *non-binding interest form*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfSSImEq3exSDoAIA3L_dIoMA6yksFUkLEIgDyxorcxE3Y9kw/viewform?usp=sf_link>.
The actual application* will open soon*; this is just a way for us to gauge
interest in the student body and preference will be given to students who
fill out the interest form.

If you have any questions regarding the trip, please don't hesitate to
contact habitat at stevens.edu. Thank you!
Love,

Your Habitat E-board