[Habitat_for_Humanity] 1 DAY LEFT: Candy Gram Fundraiser

Kyra DiFrancesco kdifranc at stevens.edu
Tue Dec 5 15:34:52 EST 2017

Hello Friends,

This is a reminder that there is only 1 day left in our final fundraiser
for the fall semester!

Please visit this *LINK*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdJKiZsubdTQQdgOMUIi2yvCTBdO_g6d_FJT_Dj4adYo1onVg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
send a candy cane gram to your friends, roommates, professors, favorite Red
and Gray Cafe lady, the president...really whoever you want. We have no
shame. We'll tape a candy cane to the door of the president's water-front
luxury cottage, why not.

All proceeds go towards our annual spring break service trip.

Thanks and good luck with finals!!

--
Best,

Kyra DiFrancesco
Stevens Institute of Technology
Class of 2019

P.S. Pls tell us if you're graduating and we'll take you off the list