[Habitat_for_Humanity] SPRING BREAK 2018 APPLICATION NOW OPEN!

Kyra DiFrancesco kdifranc at stevens.edu
Fri Dec 15 19:49:15 EST 2017

Hey Everyone,

The official application for the spring break 2018 Habitat for Humanity
service trip to Winter Garden Florida is now open!

*Click here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvZaRonL2GrfU05G6H2vLne71tCIqNjwl0EQEmnEU4LoSdQA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
to apply! The application is open now until January 16th.*

In the interest form, many of you indicated that you would like more
detail/transparency about the cost of the trip. As such, I have attached an
excel file with a detailed breakdown of the cost per student (~$450).

If you didn't get a chance to learn about the trip yet, you can find
details about the *timeline, frequently asked questions, payment deadlines,
and a packing list here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dfmGRvrsZ8sn7xoQUlfBXbUCr-V_GE7UfOlWc4lJ46A/edit?usp=sharing>.
*

*The application is due at NOON on January 16th. Application decisions will
come out on the 17th. *We are looking to build a diverse group of students
with a real interest in giving back.

Thank you and feel free to contact us with questions. Have a great break,
everyone!

--
Best,

Kyra DiFrancesco