[Habitat_for_Humanity] Happy New Year!

Kyra DiFrancesco kdifranc at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 18 17:40:16 EST 2017

Hey Guys,

Hope you all enjoyed your breaks! We've got a lot planned for this
semester, so here's a quick preview of what's going on:

   - January 30: *Spring break trip interest meeting (9pm)*
   - February 11: ReStore Build in Freehold
   - March 12 -18: Spring Break Trip
   - April 1: Build in Newark/Greater Elizabeth
   - April 22: Build in Paterson
   - April TBD: Executive Board Elections

Of course, we'll be emailing you guys as usual to remind you of events.
We'll be adding more as the semester goes on (we're even hoping to get some
fundraisers in for the Spring Break trip), and if you have any suggestions
or questions, please let us know.

Good luck for all your semesters/co-ops!

Lots of Love,

Your Habitat E-Board