[Habitat_for_Humanity] Spring Break Trip Interest Meeting and First GBM

Kyra DiFrancesco kdifranc at stevens.edu
Fri Jan 27 12:13:11 EST 2017

Hey Guys,

We will be having our Spring Break Trip interest meeting next *Monday,
January 30th in Babbio 210 at 9:15pm. *We will be discussing our schedule,
our work site in North Carolina, costs, and we will be introducing you to
our faculty advisor on the trip, Carlos!

Just to let you guys know, the application for the spring break trip will
open on Monday, January 30th and is due *Wednesday, February 8th at 5pm. *

This meeting will also act as our first GBM (first build is February 11th),
so all members and newcomers are encouraged to attend!

If you can't make the meeting but would still like to apply to the spring
break trip, just shoot us an email at habitat at stevens.edu and we will fill
you in!

And, of course, happy Friday.

Lots of Love,