[Habitat_for_Humanity] April 1st Build SIGN UPs OPEN

Kyra DiFrancesco kdifranc at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 23 23:45:18 EDT 2017

Hey Everyone!

It's been almost a month since our last build, but our next one is coming
up on April 1st with the Greater Newark affiliate!

Sign ups are now open! Sign up at this *link
<https://goo.gl/forms/kJx5xPumq88Mv50p1> *ASAP to secure your spot!

If you haven't gone on a build before, check out our DuckSync event here
<https://orgsync.com/48158/events/1878718/occurrences/4384225> to learn
more.

Thanks! Questions? Just ask.

Lots of Love,

Your Habitat E-Board

P.S. E-board nominations for the 2017-2018 school year have just opened as
well, check your inboxes for another email! If you'd like to help out with
all the behind-the-scenes work Habitat does on campus, you should consider
nominating yourself!